By clicking below I understand;
1. That the purpose of this event is to complete a DRAFT to submit to a lawyer to either have your first WILL or updated WILL completed.
2. That this Workshop is sold with the understanding that I am responsible for the results of any actions or non-action taken on the basis of information in this Workshop.
I release Winnie Lau and/or Empowered Life Financial Inc. for any errors or omissions and disclaim all and hold no liability to any person in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether upon the whole or any part of the contents of this Workshop.
3. Although a Lawyer, Accountant or other Speaker may be present to help facilitate the conversation around Wills & Estates, it does not replace customized professional advice. It is recommended that the services of a competent professional person be sought.
4. Although alcohol may be available, either during or after the Workshop, Winnie Lau and/or Empowered Life Financial Inc. is not responsible for the positive or negative actions and results that occur from the consumption of alcohol. It is recommended that each attendee make and take the proper care and consideration to be responsible to themselves, to others, and to the environment in accordance with the law.
5. By being online or physically present at this workshop, you understand that you will be photographed, filmed or videotaped, and you hereby give Winnie Lau and/or Empowered Life Financial Inc. the right to take pictures or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use these pictures without compensation for business marketing purposes. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge Winnie Lau and/or Empowered Life Financial Inc. from and against any and all claims, or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image.
6. Whether you decide to have alcohol or not, eat the food or not (if provided), attend by webinar and/or phone - the cost of the program remains unchanged and the funds are being used to help carry the costs associated to put on these workshops/events. If anything is leftover it will be used for the purposes of future sustainability and costs associated with putting on future workshops/events.
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
Regardless of whether or not such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure, all information, documents, templates and information provided in Willing Workshop is protected by copyright. Winnie Lau and/or Empowered Life Financial Inc. do not give consent to the physical or digital copy that is provided with this Workshop to be shared or given with the intention of providing someone else the information I created, for Free.
Ownership of all intellectual property, copyrights, service marks, and trademarks, from past, present, and future, is retained and/or transferred to Empowered Life Financial Inc. (Business/Company) and Winnie Lau (Personal). This includes all IP, marks, documents, templates and rights produced by Empowered Life Financial Inc. (Business/Company) and Winnie Lau (Personal), it agent’s, subsidiaries, contractors, contributors (both paid and unpaid), for use in businesses owned and/or operated by Empowered Life Financial Inc. (Business/Company) and Winnie Lau (Personal).
Due to the nature of Willing Workshop, personal information and private stories will be shared. Winnie Lau and/or Empowered Life Financial Inc., as well as any attendee’s, will honour and protect this information, and will not share any personal details that were obtained in Willing Workshop.
What is Shared Here, Stays Here!
This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in mediation or court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Alberta, Canada, with preference to courts located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.